Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof lights replaced with LED's

Hi folks

My wife has just picked up her DS3 THP and she wanted to replace the interior roof lights with white LED's.

I have just replaced them and for some reason, the main central light in the cluster blinks on and off when I open the doors. If I switch it to the on position, it doesn't blink and both reading lights are fine when they are switched on.

They are small canbus bulbs so I'm guessing it's something to do with the amount of current flowing through them with the ignition off.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Deano123; 07-02-2017, 16:27.

They should be W5W LED bulbs, if they are check the connections, if they aren't then get some. Hope that helps.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

They are canbus W5W and work without blinking in every other fitting apart from the centre of the 3 lights in the cluster.

They don't work if I turn them around so I guess they are in the right way round. I have put the plain bulb back in now as it was blinking and getting on my nerves.

Comment

these work perfectly & are super bright side lights footwell lighting boot light interior lighting

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

I have tried canbus error free and it still flashes. I have some that work perfectly in the side lights, the footwell, the number plates and the boot. As soon as I put one of them in the roof light it blinks on and off.

Comment

I reckon there might be an issue with the socket if the bulbs work everywhere else without issue, maybe a dodgy wire or something At least the originals work ok
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
            X