Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenS View Post
    Link still goes to Thameside Primary School
    Not for me, it actually goes to the website as per link, I'm using both my iPhone (not tapatalk) and my iPad.
    Performance Powered By Thought
    Engineered Horsepower

Comment

Obviously this is a bit of a bad topic. I've just seen it has been bought up before and is not for everyone's liking you either think it works or you don't , as for me i think it works as my last car fail its mot due to high emissions
      so i had a carbon clean using this method and it passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        Obviously this is a bit of a bad topic. I've just seen it has been bought up before and is not for everyone's liking you either think it works or you don't , as for me i think it works as my last car fail its mot due to high emissions
        so i had a carbon clean using this method and it passed.
        A bad topic, that's somewhat of an understatement, this is nothing new to the market, there are many such concepts, all offering the same remarkable results, as I've mentioned previously, it's not completely 100% snake oil, mainly because there is a worldwide programme developing the system for the automotive industry, I can write about this particular subject, if you Snake, are interested or anyone else for that matter.

The reason you have rattled everyone's cages are, from your opening post, Hydrogen fuel cell, and when asked for further supportive evidence or just how the system works, Hydrogen electrolysis or the reverse of, you offer nothing, leaving everyone jumping to the snake oil consensus which alerts the Bullshitomiter.

Evedential facts would stop the misconception.
        Engineered Horsepower

Comment

Here is a Dyno test from Rotary Rev's Showing a standard RX8 before and after cell .
          Click image for larger version

Name:	dyno test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	360944

Comment

So it's good for over 100hp it a Bugatti.
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

One of the things raised by the ASA report is the lack of control information to go with the readouts. For example that 18 BHP increase could be achieved through a remap between tests. The graph itself also gives no reference to hydrogen cells, only the text boxes slapped either side of it. The fact that it has an i-Map flash tuning box logo on the graph itself leads me to believe this is in fact a remap dyno graph.

I know I'm being really picky, but I am very skeptical of the actual benefits (which the company never definitively proved - see ASA report) versus the placebo effect. The concept is sound in principle, but the actual scale of application seems flawed. If that damn link worked I'd be able to do my own research instead of bugging you for info, so I am sorry for that.
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                Here is a Dyno test from Rotary Rev's Showing a standard RX8 before and after cell .
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]13941[/ATTACH]
                Oh dear oh dear oh dear, once again Snake you've clearly missed the whole point, a dyno plot graph is NOT conclusive evidence to any gain from the effects or indeed beneficial gain of a Hydrogen cell at work within the IC (internal combustion) the calculated 10% value can be linked to many variables, ambient temperature, dyno cell temperature, rolling resistance etc etc etc, I could go on.

Snake, what we are looking for is way beyond your comprehension and knowledge of how HHO systems operate, how the specifics of internal combustion are affected with the addition of Hydrogen, I and the rest of the forum look forward to any information you can supply to support your claims, should make interesting reading.

Last point for now, super heated steam, your thoughts please Snake, we might start to get somewhere.
                Engineered Horsepower

Comment

Working...
                X