Wheel Spacers and induction kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Spacers and induction kit

Hello everyone i have just joined today had my DS3 around 2 weeks now i am starting to want to mod little bits here and there.

One of the first things i would like to do is put wheel spacers on but i was just wondering if anyone could recommend some (link me them) and what is best to go for i was thinking 15mm on front 20mm on the back?

Also another thing i would like to do is put an induction kit in i have been looking at forge motorsport ones but was wondering if anyone had a recommendation cheers for any responses.

I have a THP 165 S/S model DS3

Thanks Andrew :ds3:

With the original belladones you should use no more than 10mm in the front. They will stick out otherwise. I have wheels with et15 and they almost scrape the wings when braking hard.
    Don't know for the back.

Comment

Originally posted by V3nn3tj3 View Post
      With the original belladones you should use no more than 10mm in the front. They will stick out otherwise. I have wheels with et15 and they almost scrape the wings when braking hard.
      Don't know for the back.
      What? I have ET16 and room for more (with coilovers).
      Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
      DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Thank you both for the replies, i will have a look around i dont know if mine are different to the older model wheels as mine is a 15 plate has the new style wheel.

Comment

If the tyres are 205/45 R17 ET25 then the wheels are the exact same size as the Bellone alloys.
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I have 20mm with my winter wheels

Comment

Working...
            X