Reverse and interior lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse and interior lights

Hello everyone I have been looking at changing my reverse lights to LED's but can't seem to find the bulbs needed if anyone has done this if they could link me them that would be great. Also I have ch ages the reading map lights to LED's and tried changing the middle one but it doesn't dim properly when the door shuts as it normally does wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so how to resolve it. I also used all canbus error free bulbs.

Thanks Andrew :ds3:

I have done the middle one (and boot light too, which behaves the same) and yes, it goes onto like a power save glow. Not noticeable during the day, only noticeable when pitch black outside and you look left.

I was worried it would drain the battery, but did some testing and they turn off fully about 45 seconds to a minute after locking the car up. A slight annoyance is that the centre light flashes off and on again once when opening the doors, either when first getting in, or opening doors while engine running. After switching the engine off, they flash once then once again when opening the doors. Weird stuff, but the brighter interior lighting is worth it for me.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Ahhhhhh okay cheers thank you that was my worry too I will change it back thank you

Comment

Working...
      X