Show us your mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your mods.

Hi there, a new 12 reg ds3 airdream sports 110 diesel owner, and I have to say there are the business.
    Always been a fan of the ds3's. Having been an owner of mg tf 135 sprint for many years I have tinkered, modded, remapped and enjoyed the forum, made great life long friends and run's too numerous to mention. The DS3 is a smart looking car, but looking at making it mine. Smudge ( shark grey and whisper purple) is my DS, took 2 months of searching and finally found a gem. Show me your mods please.Click image for larger version

Name:	smudge5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	368488Click image for larger version

Name:	smudge6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	368489

I washed, polished and used poorboys alloy wheel sealer today.

Nothing performance-wise on mine, but plenty of exterior stuff. Biggest change for me would be the 207 GTi seats I put in.

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Looks well Ben, graphics, flyeye lights, paint additions, and really love the GTi seats. Looks like a great white about to swallow a tonne of fish ;-)

Comment

I put a footrest in mine
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Hi Mate! Check out my mods on the WORK IN PROGRESS thread for La Petite Fusee! I have had fun since owning my DS3.
          Last edited by JEZDS3; 30-04-2017, 17:39.
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Anyone changed from a standard to an armrest console tunnel?

Comment

Originally posted by mindy View Post
              Anyone changed from a standard to an armrest console tunnel?
              The official armrest just fits over the regular centre console bit IIRC.
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                The official armrest just fits over the regular centre console bit IIRC.
                Anyone have a pict

Comment

Personally I find the armrest gets in the way of changing gear, so I always have it up unless on a really long motorway cruise.

Depends on how you do your gear changes though, and how you have the seat positioned. I'm low as it will go and far enough back to give me plenty of foot space.
                  Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                    Personally I find the armrest gets in the way of changing gear, so I always have it up unless on a really long motorway cruise.

Depends on how you do your gear changes though, and how you have the seat positioned. I'm low as it will go and far enough back to give me plenty of foot space.
                    Does the armrest fit with your GTi seats then?

The only thing I would miss if I got a Performance is the armrest as it's not even an option
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                      Does the armrest fit with your GTi seats then?

The only thing I would miss if I got a Performance is the armrest as it's not even an option
                      Yeah it still fits fine, if you got a Perf you could retrofit one easily!
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

This is good news. Now to get a Performance...
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The big, notable mods on my DS3 THP:
                          KW V3 suspension, Bucket seats with "Citroen Racing" stitching, retrofit the UK Racing speedo.

Pics are available on my Work in Progress Thread [Click]

PS: I had the DS3 Racing seats and they look better but that's it. The comfort is not very different to the DSport seats
                          Last edited by Shiro; 01-05-2017, 09:11.
                          Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                          DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

miss my arm rest

Comment

I haven't done any performance enhancing mods yet, all cosmetic so far.
                              Here's a list:

-Lamin X tinted headlights. Bumper wrap and chrome grille black out.

-Custom made boot install for subwoofer and amplifier.

-Quantum44 S1 alloy wheels, they have BMW bolt pattern so adaptors where needed.

-Also seen in the image above, I've had air suspension installed. Here's the install.

-Rear wiper removed with custom flush fit plug made and fitted.

-Custom gear knob sprayed same as colour as the car.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	gearknob 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	361060Click image for larger version

Name:	gearknob 4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	361061

I have also changed all the seat covers, they used to be yellow, but because of my navy work clothes, they started to turn green :mad:
                              They are original actual DS3 seat fabrics.
                              Next on the list is getting the steering wheel re-trimmed, I'm going to get perforated leather and alcantara with a yellow stipe at 12 oclock.
                              I just want a bit of luxury on the inside.
                              DSport 1.6 HDI 110

Comment

Working...
                              X