Custom exhaust recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom exhaust recommendations

I am currently running a mid res delete but will shortly be going for a full cat back system with the intention of adding a sports cat at a later date. I've looked at all the off the shelf options but after much thought I've decided to go custom. Can anyone recommend an exhaust fabricator in the Shropshire/West Midlands area? There are numerous Powerflow dealers in the area but I have heard some shocking stories about build quality. I had a Powerflow back box on an MG ZR some years back and although it sounded great the welds were shocking (they rusted within 6 months) and the pipe work was all crush bent. I have also considered MIJ Exhast in Walsall but have read mixed reviews on their work too. Anyone have any recommendations? In an ideal world I'd get a Milltek system but cost is a factor (I've just had to shell out almost £700 to have the timing chain assembly replaced) and quotes for a custom system are around half of that price.
    Last edited by Tim451; 18-05-2017, 09:44.

EMP exhausts in St Albans do some quality work, I follow their Instagram. DKU exhausts in Wednesbury / Wolverhampton do some very good work too. Both offer custom fabrication and both have Facebook and Instagram pages to look at their work. Hope that helps

Comment

Cheers for the info. I've emailed DKU Exhausts as they're only about 45 minutes away from me and seem to have some good reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim451 View Post
        Cheers for the info. I've emailed DKU Exhausts as they're only about 45 minutes away from me and seem to have some good reviews.
        Ive not had any work done myself, but they seem very good! if they don't reply inbox their Facebook page as they are quite active on there

Comment

Dude just get a milltek full system, it's amazing.
          DS3 THP 155 - stage 2+ remap, milltek sports cat and non resonated exhaust system, airtec FM intercooler and alloy boost pipes, induction kit. Mtech short shifter, VAG recirculation valve with uprated alta spring, uprated hpfp, uprated spark plugs, uprated coil pack, VTA twin pcv to filtered catch can, uprated Sachs clutch, ebc brake pads and vented discs, LED interior lighting, rcz gearknob, Michelin pilot sport 4s, iridium spark plugs

Comment

Working...
          X