Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Mods Should I Go For?

Hey All!

I am a relatively new DS3 owner, purchased mine in March of this year and I feel like it is time to start modifying her. :cool: It is a 2012 VTI 120 Automatic, so I am very aware that there isn't really anything that I can do performance-wise.
    I love the 3D lights so I think that is definitely something that I will be investing in. I would like to put a few stickers on but I am unsure what colour would look best on the shark grey/carmen red combination... What do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170315_090235_323.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	368536

The carmen red is quite purply so purple stickers might look good. Otherwise you could try white or a third colour which complements them. I think a brightish green could look good.

I also have a VTi (not auto though) and have done a fair bit to the exterior and interior. Not the rear lights though, as I really like the old ones, but you can get them for usually £300 a pair on ebay and they are a straight plug and play switch.

I'll link my thread for ideas, but I got rid of a lot on the to-do list when I started saving money instead.

Edit: aaaaaand here it is: ideas
    Last edited by BenS; 15-06-2017, 08:53.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
    X