Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Plates

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a cheap yet good quality manufacturer of metal pressed plates? The 'NumberPlateFactory' offer them on eBay. £17 for a set which isn't bad but if anyone has any personal experience with a specific company it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sam

get gel ones mate, I had metal ones and I got bored of them after a month, 'full house customs' on Instagram are great, cheap and reliable

Comment

Originally posted by TomAsprey View Post
      get gel ones mate, I had metal ones and I got bored of them after a month, 'full house customs' on Instagram are great, cheap and reliable
      Keep toying between them and the metal ones. I know the Insta you're on about and they do look nice yeah. Just haven't seen any in the flesh to compare yet.

Comment

I know of the best manufacturer of pressed metal plates out there, others don't even come close to this particular manufacturer. If I told you about them, would you go now and check out all their services on offer? Hit me up if you're interested.

Comment

I want to know more on metal plates, the ones that have been mentioned here. I just want to go now and find all I can in respect of such plates. Is that too much to ask for?

Comment

Working...
          X