Performance panel air filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance panel air filter

Has anyone added a k@n,pipercross or green performance panel filter to a 90 hdi.If so what are the pros and cons

I had a piper cross, no difference at all. I now have fitted a GSR cone system, Pros - sound and 2 / 3 gear pull is much better! Club discount, Cons - Price

Comment

Cheers Tom,just looking to do some small mods that won't effect my insurance.There seems to be so many differing opinions on panel filters,maybe gonna go induction in the long term

Comment

I fitted a K&N to mine (not a DS3 anymore) and the engine response seems a little improved but I wouldn't say it would set your world on fire. Normally I think the panel filters are part of a process to Stage 1 or 2 remaps to gain more bhp. On their own they just help the engine get more air but won't make a noticeable performance difference.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a k and n on my 90hdi and I can agree you will notice the throttle response .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

K@ n panel fitted today.Small but noticeable gains particularly in 2nd and 3rd gear .Well worth doing in my opinion.Thanks to all for the advice

Comment

Working...
            X