Decat Non Resonated Catback Cobra exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decat Non Resonated Catback Cobra exhaust

Has anyone got a video of a Decat non res catback exhaust? im deciding whether or not a decat will be too loud, along with it being non resonated

Thanks in advance

I've got a sports cat and non resonated milltek. Sounds throaty. I suggest decat would be a little louder than the sports cat and I understand cobra is generally noiser than milltek. In really recommend the milltek, sounds great and worth the money. I'll try to post video.
    DS3 THP 155 - stage 2+ remap, milltek sports cat and non resonated exhaust system, airtec FM intercooler and alloy boost pipes, induction kit. Mtech short shifter, VAG recirculation valve with uprated alta spring, uprated hpfp, uprated spark plugs, uprated coil pack, VTA twin pcv to filtered catch can, uprated Sachs clutch, ebc brake pads and vented discs, LED interior lighting, rcz gearknob, Michelin pilot sport 4s, iridium spark plugs

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...8&id=199709720
      DS3 THP 155 - stage 2+ remap, milltek sports cat and non resonated exhaust system, airtec FM intercooler and alloy boost pipes, induction kit. Mtech short shifter, VAG recirculation valve with uprated alta spring, uprated hpfp, uprated spark plugs, uprated coil pack, VTA twin pcv to filtered catch can, uprated Sachs clutch, ebc brake pads and vented discs, LED interior lighting, rcz gearknob, Michelin pilot sport 4s, iridium spark plugs

Comment

https://youtu.be/j5TXoLa3B2s

This link should work. Don't think the FB one is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirdan555 View Post
          I've got a sports cat and non resonated milltek. Sounds throaty. I suggest decat would be a little louder than the sports cat and I understand cobra is generally noiser than milltek. In really recommend the milltek, sounds great and worth the money. I'll try to post video.
          Thanks, great video, it sounds amazing! I have actually already booked up to get the Cobra non res, but I'm deciding whether or not to get it decatted as well

Comment

A decent sports cat doesn't impede flow much - but it costs more than decat. Advantage is no issues at MOT. Think it really depends on whether you want to be legal or not, the decat will be louder but probably not much more than sports cat would be.

Comment

Working...
            X