No Space saver tyre for DS3 Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Space saver tyre for DS3 Sport

I Don't trust the spray foam filler that comes as standard, It wont seal large holes and the tyre must be replaced if sealed.
    I have asked Citroen to supply a space saver tyre, but they cannot source a tyre to fit !!
    Anyone got some info on this?

I thought the space saver was listed as an option (£50 iirc).

Comment

Yep you have to order space saver tyre to fit listed as optional extra on configuration page costing £50....I was told by my dealer that if i didn't order the space saver i wouldn't of got a jack and wheel wrench & tool to remove chrome caps over locking wheel nuts apparantly...

Chasir have you got a Jack and wheel wrench (Spanner) ???.

Comment

I was looking in the boot of mine today, and it didnt come with a wheel as i never wanted it. But there was a kit of some sort in a yellow container where the wheel goes. Dont know what it was but may be the jack and stuff

Comment

Better check Remus and report back lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
            Better check Remus and report back lmao.
            Hehe. Next time i see my car is next Thursday or Friday. But im sure that big container has something in it. Didnt think to check. :/

Comment

Oh yeh sorry, forgot you aint got yours yet....Anyone else put our minds at rest over this matter lol.

Comment

no spare

The yellow think is a electronic compressor and tyre sealer compined . you used one hose to pump in foam then other hose to inflate the tyre.How this was helpful.

Comment

I don't like the idea of the foam & as somebody already said, once you use it you have to replace the tyre so I've got the space saver option in my car

Comment

It is possible to get the tyre! We sold a DS3 in the showroom with no spacesaver...but the customer wanted one. so ordered a steelie, and a tyre to match....size of the spacesaver is on citroen service under the tyre's section without using the chassis number of the car

Comment

Working...
                    X