Will this Airbox fit my DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this Airbox fit my DS3

On my way for looking at solutions to improve the air inlet of my THP I found an airbox of a Mini JCW THP.
    http://new.minimania.com/web/Item/G2.../InvDetail.cfm

This airbox is using a Cylindrical filter instead of the flat filter and is bigger than the normal one.

If I look on the K&N website the DS3 THP and the Normal Cooper S having the same partnumbers for the flatfilter.
    So I allmost would say that this upgraded airbox will also fit the DS3 THP ?
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

good question . wouldnt you be better replacing the current air filter with likes of a k & n panel filter or an induction kit ?? i dont know how much is available for these cars yet mind you

Comment

It would fit as it's the same engine, but you would need all the associated pipework with it. There are various induction kits you can get for the THP, just search for Peugeout 207 1.6 turbo, same lump again. The Pipercross kit is PK345.
      Or, you can buy an 80mm dia filter and bolt it on the turbo pipe and make your own CAF.

Comment

Working...
      X