Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forge induction kit, boost pipes etc...MUST!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 bhp ? is that with full system different mani and decat ??

Comment

Looks tidy as fuck ^_^
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Quick question actually, now that the OEM airbox is being bypassed you thought about removing it? I can't remember what mine looked like without the top off but should tidy the engine bay up a bit more atleast..
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Forge have still got to send me a chrome cover for the rest so just wait till you see it then...looks siiick.
          They put it on there for the redline shoot but I'm hoping to have it before the fcs.

As for the exhaust think that was de-cat...there are 2 on the ds3

And it sounds mint now!! Really want a re-map but gonna wait till I've got the exhaust done.

Dangerousfish.....what did you get from re-map? Bhp wise...
          Boo....in......a rave

Thorium grey/Black

Forge induction kit, Intercooler and BOV

Comment

He Gained About 40 But Theres A New Remap That Gets You 50

Comment

with a decat the noise is insane get it on the rolling road at fcs . i plan to do so

Comment

It has literally just been on rolling road with forge...I will bring print outs...however I wasn't able to be there for it so I may well do at fcs.

I would love an extra 50bhp......a fuckin lot!!
                Boo....in......a rave

Thorium grey/Black

Comment

this all sounds fantastic want a new intercooler so bad i hate the shit thts in atm anychance you could ask which intercooler they installed and get some more photos up plz all this pushes me to add more power with cooler n shizz but like fish said just need the pennies lol :P

Comment

Hey guys and girls,

just wanted to say a big thanks again to mike for lending us the ds3.

Products will most probably be available in abouot 6 weeks time so keep eyes out on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
                      this all sounds fantastic want a new intercooler so bad i hate the shit thts in atm anychance you could ask which intercooler they installed and get some more photos up plz all this pushes me to add more power with cooler n shizz but like fish said just need the pennies lol :P
                      The intercooler we use is a totally new design.

Comment

This is what the THP's sound like with a cat back, so can only assume it'll be even louder!!!

Comment

now that sounds pretty sick!! so yeah it will sound better i imagine lol
                          Boo....in......a rave

Thorium grey/Black

Comment

MY THP with LONGLIFE cat back
                            http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_1540.mp4

Comment

gotta say its sounds pretty dam sweet...and im loving your exhaust!!! siick as fuck!

ill get a vid on here soon so you can here mine....the induction kit sounds mint and she sucks like a pro!

I dont usually brag but im well and truely impressed with forges work!
                              Boo....in......a rave

Thorium grey/Black

Comment

need to improve the cold air feed the standard is shocking

Comment

Working...
                                X