151-mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 151-mph

Lastnight on the way from sunderland to edinbrugh i hit 151mph was racing some lads in a land rover n volvo c30 who wouldnt let me past so after getting past the rover the volvo and i smashed it out but after 2 seconds i was flying past him and into the darkness haha i then slowed down noticing tht my mpg was 10.1 lol

youd be fucked if caught to be fair lol

Comment

lol ano but was epic and this was at 01.00 nt busy at all

Comment

Win !

Comment

Surely you must of been in a modified C2 or something to attain such speeds???!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave_beast View Post
            Surely you must of been in a modified C2 or something to attain such speeds???!!
            no he got too scared in it . . .gay lord

Comment

haha lol am guna start a c2 vs ds3 post after this so yas can bitch all ya want and i had to use a speedo app on me phone coz the counter only goes to 140 lol

Comment

Originally posted by DSL3NNY View Post
                i had to use a speedo app on me phone coz the counter only goes to 140 lol
                The App Was Wrong :L

Comment

haha lol am guna start a c2 vs ds3 post after this so yas can bitch all ya want and i had to use a speedo app on me phone coz the counter only goes to 140 lol
                  lol

Comment

i had to use a speedo app on me phone coz the counter only goes to 140 lol
                    What did you do a) scream at it to make it show faster or b) Hold it out of the window to calculate air speed, lol

Comment

ITs like a satnav works of GPS but it was just a speedo

Comment

I got 8.9 mpg once ;-)

Comment

just....... LOL
                          Boo....in......a rave

Thorium grey/Black

Forge induction kit, Intercooler and BOV

Comment

You think 10 mpg was bad think about the landrover lads, you see so many people rag it around in suv's they must have a mint spare to fuel the thing. Tbf taking your eyes off the road doing those speeds to check your phone and mpg read out, dedication lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
                              You think 10 mpg was bad think about the landrover lads, you see so many people rag it around in suv's they must have a mint spare to fuel the thing.
                              Oh Yes...

We Not Long Got Rid Of Our Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon... 4.9 V8 And It Weighed Like 3 Ton...

Whenever I Used The 'PWR' Button And Slammed It Hard It Used To Say 3Mpg On The Screen xD

Comment

Working...
                              X