Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear view camera

Hi all,

as I have mentioned before in a different thread, I'll be installing a custom 7" screen and a carpc for navigation and my music collection. One of the features of the screen is I can add a rear view camera. My previous employer had one of these in his Lexus and I thought it was really cool (although being a bit cheating while parking ).

My car is probably arriving the week after next, but I've already ordered all the above parts, except for the camera. I'll probably have the camera fitted just above the license plate. I've looked on eBay and i found the following camera:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Car-Reverse-Rear...item4cf567c3a8

This one will replace one of the license plate lights. I'm only worried if a) will it fit a DS3, b) the light will probably be different from this unit, compared to the other license plate light. The DS3 has 2 license plate lights right?

Do any of you have any suggestions on what the best solution will be? Anyone bother putting a good picture of the area just above the rear license plate online?

Cheers, as soon as my car arrives I'll start my new build thread. :cool:

I would be very interested to see how this turns out. I will try to get a photo up later tonight after work. It would be even better if the image could be plugged into the back of the colour sat nav screen on my signature setup.

Comment

Working...
    X