Bellone Center caps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellone Center caps?

Got a White body and black roofed ds3. Now I knew the center caps would match the roof and having all black wheels having a black center makes sense. But can't help thinking it would look so much cooler with White centre caps to match the rest of the body. Anyone know if you can order the center caps from citreon? It may look terrible, think I need to get some photoshop hours in!

I am quite positive you can order them from Citroen, just throw John Nicol a PM on here and he will help you out

Comment

Yeah You Can Mate...

My Wheels Came Wit Black Centre Caps And The White Looks ALOT Better...

Prepare To Fork Out £70 For The 4 At Your Local Dealer Mind... >.<

Last edited by ZACK; 16-05-2011, 08:35.

Comment

maybe someone would swap with you?

Comment

I can supply these retail price £77.66 to all members £60.19 with £4.00 p&p

Best
          John

Comment

i might have to take you up on that just gotta wait for pay day hehe. should i have been offered this when new? Ive been on the configorator trying to spec a wheel up with the white middle but it seems they are no longer selling the black bellones? in fact the configorator is missing a lot since when i specced mine up a few months ago.

found this image online of an OK but not like any ive seen before, this has black bellones with white caps in glorious low resolution

[URL="http://www.nearly-new-cars.co.uk/car-1fcba8fdbc95de3089bd139f92e8395b"]

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cheers zack for the pic, this are your center caps on this dodgy photoshop job

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

the Black baguettes look coooooolllllll

Comment

yeah they do, im thinking of carbon fibreing them what are your veiws?
                    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Working...
                    X