No announcement yet.

Custom Sticker/vinyl - what you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Sticker/vinyl - what you think?

So im going for the sticker/vinyl baguette idea and this is my final design. Just wanna know what everyone thinks of it and weather i should change anything. My photoshop job is pretty poor, im actually using a word processor todo it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Black Goes Well + I Like The DS3 Logo Where You've Put It, But I'd Lose The Chequered Bit And Put Something Else There If It Was Me...

But It's Your Car Mate You Do What You Think Is Best...

Comment

good shout zack!
      Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

i think the chequers are gonna look better on the car than in the picture. im slightly skeptical of them but i like chequers. was thinking of buying the racing sticker kit just for the chequers and leave everything else, but may as well put the money on this looks loads better

Comment

I think the chequers look alright. Really like the black itself though.
          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

I think it all looks good mate! maybe put the chequers right to the left and not have any black round them and make them go like 6 inches wide then stop. If that makes sense.

Comment

+1 On Gareths Idea !

Comment

?

My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

^ exactly! Nicely done

Comment

think if i was doing something along those lines id leave the ds3 and the chequers in the original chrome

Comment

I don't think Ben has te chrome yet, would be all from scratch. Unless you are trying to find me other things to do @ work?!
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I don't have the chrome, prefer the flat lines but want something to break up the door. Thanks for having a go at that wtf, got a bit confused by what gareth meant. It's a choice between the two now

Comment

Ok yeh your idea is actually awesome. Was looking on my phone and after zooming in it looks soooo good

Comment

Do It Ben =)

Comment

I accounted for the tree shadow re the grey bits, bit if you want without and sharper white just let me know! Also can email to you if you'd like
                              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                              X