Filter, Remap, Chipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter, Remap, Chipped

Think i know the order in which these have to go but what would be the best Filter to get for the car. Im running 120 THP limited edition. Going to Germany next year for some tracking so want it to be faster than what it is now. Anybody got any suggestions on what to use and where would be a good place to go?

Used to have Green Cotton Filter on my old car and increased BHP from 152bhp to 162bhp. but cant seem to find one for the DS3.

Any help would be much apprieiated.

Thanks Perry

Think you have the THP150 (not the 120 because thats a VTI)

You can buy different kind of filters for that.

ITG (art. no. WB-432)
    K&N
    Green
    BMC
    Pipercross

I've used the ITG one and went from 165hp to 170,9hp and from 295nm to 307nm
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Ahh nurburgring by any chance? very good track xD,

We came,
      We saw,
      We stood around,
      We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Think he meant a White/black edition and 120bhp petrol
        sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
        Third time around.
        Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
          Think i know the order in which these have to go but what would be the best Filter to get for the car. Im running 120 THP limited edition. Going to Germany next year for some tracking so want it to be faster than what it is now. Anybody got any suggestions on what to use and where would be a good place to go?

Used to have Green Cotton Filter on my old car and increased BHP from 152bhp to 162bhp. but cant seem to find one for the DS3.

Any help would be much apprieiated.

Thanks Perry
          Hi Perry, not sure which model you have whether it's the 150 THP or the 120 VTI but K&N do filters for both models. My THP gained 5 Bhp just with the filter being fitted so worth an investment.

Part numbers for the K&N's are as follows

150 THP - 33-2936

120 VTI - 33-2941

I ordered my filter from Demon Tweeks, but with the ref numbers, you can probably get them just about anywhere.

With regards to the remapping, talk to Dave aka Flashremapping.

Comment

Working...
          X