Flashing sidelights????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashing sidelights????

Ive just bought some SMD bright white sidelights they were quite dear and when i plug the lights in they work when on but when i turn them of they keep on flashing even when nothing on the car is on?? can anyone help please?? thanks
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

*Sigh*

Just Leave Them,

They Go Off After About 3 Minutes...

Comment

Link to the ones you bought? I have bought about 6 sets so far, still not happy as they dont really light up the sidelights up very well
      Has Lexia Tool :o)

Comment

haha cheers zack ha!! erm just bought some error free SMD sidelights should come soon then il lett you know how i get on!
        Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

i bought the error free ones guess what.......still flash

Comment

These work fine:
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Comment

i just got some 4 led ones n yh they flash wen i get in the car n wen i leave the car but like zack sed they stop after 1 min i checked n timin it 1 min they switch off no biggie

Comment

Problem is they will flash when you have the car running and the sidelights are off.

I had a thought too, if you have automatic lights, is there any point in changing the side light bulb as they never get used if you always leave the switch to auto? It's either DRL's or dipped beam (and sidelights aren't used with them)...................................

Stef
                2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

thats exactly why i took the led ones out stef.sidelights are on at same time as dipped beam though
                  they looked better with the hids, but they flashed every now and then. and attracted too much unwanted attention. so out they came.

Comment

Nice one telephone man!!

Comment

I found these on eBay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=270775638857 they are brilliant, very, very bright and no flashing, excellent price seeing as they have 8 LED's each!

Not sure if he will list anymore though but for £4.70 delivered, they're excellent!

Stef
                      2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Working...
                      X