DS3 White - What Mods Would You Add??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 White - What Mods Would You Add??

Hey ppl! I have just brought a DS3 White and was wondering what mods to get (if any?)

All ideas and thoughts welcome!!

Xx
    xXx Emma xXx

Hello meXam,

Certainly would advise a new headunit,depending on your model a remap....Chrome all round lo0o0ks nice to.

Enjoy your motoring Clarky.

Comment

Rear window tints look really good and chrome sides,have done my White and am pleased with how it looks.

Been meaning to post some pics for ages,I'll try tomorrow.

Also fitted a K&N,sounds a bit better and I think it also seems to have improved throttle response,the engine just seems to rev a bit more freely.

Comment

Already posted in your newbie thread for performance mods, but if your doing anything with looks, straight off the DS3 always suits graphics, I think someone has done chequers down the side, few people get their roof wrapped in vinyl, stripes like the limited edition version, having said that the total white out looks sweet as well !

Comment

ive done minor mods to mine not bothering with anything under the hood just for aesthetics really mine is white and ive colour coded the back number 3 in the same green as the ds3 club green and done the front badge black inserts green too, also got some dice dust caps in green and going to pain the calipers green aswell must admit it look good ha

have fun modifying
          Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Working...
          X