placement ideas and legal toff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• placement ideas and legal toff

i am a fairly big fan on knight rider. recently i found these and thought i must have these and put them on the car. but im unsure on where to put them and on wot the law says can be on the front of the car. i am tlkin about the red leds tht flash across the front of the car in the programme some of you will no wot i mean if not ill get vid of um up workin asap. any help ?

I can think of two good places to put them.....

1/. The bin
    2/. On Zacks car

Jimbob

Comment

not legal but never stops anyone
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

ouch jimbob tht hurt they wud look gd once fitted n wired in i didnt think it was legal to hav red lights on front ill see thnx den

Comment

Red lights at the front = illegal.

Fine for off road use.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

What like this?
            View My Video

Comment

similar yh nice

Comment

I thought I was well clever putting that up :-D lol

Comment

lol

Comment

Just watch where you are using them as Den and Dangerous said.

I rememeber last halloween when I went on a night out someone drove down the street with these on, two guys in the car were dressed up as police and pulled someone over and got out the car. Might seem like a bit of a laugh as it's halloween but that will earn you a nice ban, fine and prison sentence probably since your impersonating a police officer.

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
                      ouch jimbob tht hurt they wud look gd once fitted n wired in i didnt think it was legal to hav red lights on front ill see thnx den
                      Just my humour Matt - not my real opinion.
                      Jealous because my wife won't let me modd up my car

Jimbob

Comment

i was at a wedding reception one night just outside Moira. Went out for a smoke and heard "kitt". Turned out to be a clapped out maroon 1998 octavia taxi with the red lights on and playing sounds! eejit.
                        Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Change the light to a White one
                          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                          Third time around.
                          Work in Progress

Comment

I used to have the night rider lights on a cavailier, even had remote engine start. ah the good old days!
                            Has Lexia Tool :o)

Comment

There fine to use off road, illigal on the road, my sister got pulled over in her MR2 with her night rider light on. shame cus it looked good and shes now selling the MR2 as well.
                              “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X