Painting rocker cover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting rocker cover!

Painted the rocker cover in VHT paint same colour as the car what are your thoughts guys?
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

http://ds3club.co.uk/album.php?album...achmentid=1847
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Well thats different, not bad

Comment

Not bad at all.

Comment

Looks good imo
          DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Looks good,I'd like to see it on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by chud786 View Post
              Looks good,I'd like to see it on the car.

Comment

Painted Mine Red =)

Comment

get a picture up zack want to see it in red, was gona do it in lime green like my calipers and other stuff but thoguht it might look a bit cheep?

Comment

Bit Dark Now - I Will Tomorrow - I've Done The Battery Cover Too

Comment

yeah no worries! havnt done the battery cover whats it look like, ive done the fuse box cover tho that looks predy neet too! also got a metal citroen racing badge for rocker cover hasnt come yet tho but will put a pic on when i whap it on!

Comment

Found A Piccy Of When I Did Them...

This Is The 1st Coat Of Red...

The Final Coat Is Alot More Shiny

Comment

looks predy mean that mate, take it yours is the THP? looks smart what paint did you use?

Comment

just out of curiosity whats the loeb decal pack?

Comment

Nope Its The 90 HDi lol

Its The Decals That The Loeb Special Editions Have lol

Check My Piccys

Comment

Working...
                              X