Arm Rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arm Rest

I am trying to find them online but cant seem to find one for the DS3. Anybody know where i could possibly pick one up?

Be tough to get one at the moment im sure! Just be careful if you go direct from citroen. The one listed as and accesory is cloth, and the ones with city signature are leather if i think right which you can get through citroen service

Comment

It is probably just me but I don't get on with my armrest - maybe if I did more motorway miles it would be handy but in and out of town I find that I can't reach the handbrake very well. So it tends to be in the upright position most of the time. Hubby has a C4 Picasso and love the armrest for both front seats but then it has an automatic handbrake so reaching down is not a problem. But a nice added feature to have.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
        The one listed as and accesory is cloth, and the ones with city signature are leather if i think right which you can get through citroen service
        I've got the City Signature version - it is leather, or a pretty good imitation.

Looking at the picture of the accessory version on Citroen's website, it's totally different to the City Signature arm rest - even the centre console mouldings appear different.

Originally posted by Sparkle
        It is probably just me but I don't get on with my armrest - maybe if I did more motorway miles it would be handy but in and out of town I find that I can't reach the handbrake very well. So it tends to be in the upright position most of the time.

Same here! I've only got it because it came as part of the City Signature package. Its only advantage is that is provides a little bit of extra storage space.

Comment

I have the arm rest in mine, and I have to agree with Sparkle, it makes it difficult to get to the handbrake when you want to release it.

Comment

I love my armrest, but yep, the handbrake positioning is tricky. I've almost unconsciously taken to twisting my arm and wrist into an odd angle to reach the handbreak without lifting the armrest - got it down to a fine art now and hardly even notice...but come on, it can't be a true Citroen without at least one piece of insane design

Comment

Has anyone got a link for where i could see the armrest, want to get one but need to see what it would look like first, or if anyone wants to put a pic up feel free

Comment

Advise not to get the accesory one. Looking at the destructions.....theres some carpet cutting involved!

Comment

I went into the dealer today and foun out there is only 1 choice of arm rest for the DS3 which i asked if it was leather look on the top, they were unsure, i saw one on one of their other DS3's and it had that material on it, What do most of you guys have on your cars

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                    Has anyone got a link for where i could see the armrest, want to get one but need to see what it would look like first, or if anyone wants to put a pic up feel free
                    This one?

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Ah cool thanks dude, That looks nice, I really want those seats now, lol.

Comment

First time I've seen them too. They look tidy as f*k!
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                          Looking at the picture of the accessory version on Citroen's website, it's totally different to the City Signature arm rest - even the centre console mouldings appear different.
                          With hindsight, it's possible that the picture on the website isn't a DS3 arm rest.

Click image for larger version

Name:	944018_w780_x_h585_3ce983fa-5dff-4a2b-a964-7e6070cb7532.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	352884

Comment

The armrest that is retro fitted is the one shown in DaveB's picture, the one show above with the leather seats is the one fitted as part of the City Sig Pack. Hope that helps!
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Well i havent ordered it yet so ill ask them when i go in there, and make sure it is the right one, dont want material, i got shown one and it was leather rep, he said that is what it will be as they only have one model for the ds3 but ill still check, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X