No announcement yet.

My carbon fibre stuff!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where`d u get the fiber wrap edwardospeako ? did u take the bits off or do them on the car ?

Comment

You Can Buy The Vinyl Off Ebay Or Online Stores Such As www.carbonmods.co.uk

Comment

I bought 2m x 1.2m quite a lot for 29.99 or there aboutish!! its good stuff aswell looks good qual!! and easy to work with with a heat gun, wouldnt bother with hairdryer not hot enough! did them whilst on the car side skirts were easy just wrap under first wash skirts then wipe with meths gets rid of grease and shit! front was harder had to do more wrapping of such!! wrapped a lot underneath the front skirt also hard with it being floppy and not rigid like side skirts gona do back one this week if fine cant wait!!!
        Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Update i asked for prices on racing parts ( carbon fibre) :

The door mouldings ( baguettes) are £182.16+vat each, the quarter mouldings ( arches) are
          £156.86+vat each and the grille is £300+vat.

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
            Update i asked for prices on racing parts ( carbon fibre) :

The door mouldings ( baguettes) are £182.16+vat each, the quarter mouldings ( arches) are
            £156.86+vat each and the grille is £300+vat.
            So are you thinking of getting the genuine parts then Matt?
            DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
              the quarter mouldings ( arches) are
              £156.86+vat each
              Each Arch ?

So 4 x £156.86 For The Set Yeah ?

Comment

Zack how does that compare to what it cost to skin your bonnet?
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Was gonna Arlow yh see wot John Nicol can do um for
                  Last edited by mattds3sport; 23-08-2011, 20:28.

Comment

edwardospeako can i ask where you got your stuff from

Comment

yeah got it of ebay got it quite cheap aswell!
                      Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

www.carbonmods.co.uk For The Real Stuff

Comment

annoying i no dont spose you got a link edwardo ? i got some stuff but its just black no grey hint to it woteva the stuff u hav looks really good this stuff looks shocking on the car makes me feel sick lookin at it. lol

Comment

Just Type Something Like 3M Carbon Fibre Di-Noc...

Comment

Was gonna wrap the baguettes but was gonna be really expensive and can ruin the lines of a none wheel arch/side skirt fitted car. The White racing with em looks sooo good. Went for the sticker job instead. As your getting the other carbon Id wrap the baguettes for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
                                Was gonna wrap the baguettes but was gonna be really expensive and can ruin the lines of a none wheel arch/side skirt fitted car. The White racing with em looks sooo good. Went for the sticker job instead. As your getting the other carbon Id wrap the baguettes for sure.
                                I really like what you've done with your baguettes and I'm sure Joni would be upset if you changed them now
                                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X