wing mirror covers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wing mirror covers!!

just bought some wing mirror covers of ebay £8 inc postage for gloss black ones boom i smell bargain ha!!
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Good Deal !

Comment

Covers? Not the replacement ones from Citroen then?
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

yeah covers
        Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

gona wrap them in carbon to see what they are like if i dont like em back on ebay they go ha!!

Comment

Hey there, i don't suppose you can find out which seller on ebay got them to you? I had a horrific error in judgement parking in London, ended up scratching up the drivers side mirror. Cheapest i can find any replacements is £45.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mgmzungu View Post
              Hey there, i don't suppose you can find out which seller on ebay got them to you? I had a horrific error in judgement parking in London, ended up scratching up the drivers side mirror. Cheapest i can find any replacements is £45.
              Speak To Our Parts Manager John Nicol

Comment

to be honest with you i think they looked like they were nicked either that or he didnt know how to get them of and used a philips screw driver, what a tool!! excuse the pun ha

Comment

Working...
                X