Carbon wraping to look ike the DS Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon wraping to look ike the DS Racing

just got my ds3 and really want to wrap it to look like the ds Racing is the grill easy enough to take off ?
    Last edited by WTF; 07-10-2011, 19:27.

In what way? And I Think it's a bitch.
    Last edited by WTF; 07-10-2011, 19:29.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

like the badge thats build into the front grill and want to do the defuser too

Comment

Often I wonder:-

"Would I look like I could run faster if I carbon wrapped myself?"

IMHO Carbon should be used to make lighter components or better braking materials. Anything else hurts my engineering gland.
        I've never figured out what it is about course-weave black cloth that gets everyone so excited!

As far as wrapping - all carbon vinyls are not equal. The textured ones can look a lot like carbon. 3M?

Comment

just trying to make it look better thats all no need for the sarcastic answer bud

Comment

some here

Might have some handy bits
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Lol. I was thinking more about Citroën/A N Other manufacturer than you fella. Especially the "carbon look" dash. It's actually a big reason against getting a dsport for me.
              I used to have a rover with pretend wood inserts. Ha ha.

Can't blame you wanting your car to look like the fast model.

Comment

orite sorry my bad dude. aww man the looki looki wood is something else like not really that i want it to look like the faster model just think it looks better than the chrome grill like

Comment

Matt black vinyl could be worth considering?

My other car has a body coloured v-grille and windscreen surround (previous owner)- never realised how different it looked until I saw a stock one the same colour.

Have a friend who is genius at the oem+ look. Tiny details you wouldn't notice adding up to a much better looking car. -like he painted his alloys 2 shades darker anthracite. I don't have the attention to detail for that! My skyline had a black spoiler as it came off a black car, and he thought I had colourcoded it to my wheels.

Comment

yeah or white that would look rather sweet like . Yeah you are right there it is the smallest of changes that add up to make a great looking car every thing on my car is colourcoded like even the valve caps are black and white rather sad like

Comment

Tried to wrap the front grill, without removing it... Failed.

Comment

Really ahh so Im going to have to take it off then boo

Comment

I'm planning on seeing some people that do it for a living...

was gonna get the chrome grill and wing caps wrapped glossy black.
                          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                          Third time around.
                          Work in Progress

Comment

I emailed a company down in wales that do it, they seem good, i want camo wrapping

We came,
                            We saw,
                            We stood around,
                            We went home. :cool:

#19:10 Arlow> You do know you can use your laptop whilst its plugged in

Comment

Why Don't You Buy The Carbon Grill ?

Comment

Working...
                              X