Centre wheel caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre wheel caps

Not sure who it was that said they worked for Citroen, but does anyone know if the wheel caps that sit in the centre of the wheel be purchased in different colours? The caps on mine are black but would really like to change the to white ones. Anyone know if they can be purchased?

I work the stores for a local citroen....and yes you can..prices i cant give you without looking

Comment

Hey Herby. Any chance you can find out for me please? Ive asked my dealer to find out for me and come back with the prices but thats been over 2 weeks and im still waiting for them to get back to me. Ive also asked them about purchasing a set of the tribal mats.

If you can find out the price for the caps and the mats that would be great

Thanks.

John

Comment

Your looking at about £18.80 inc VAT for each cap from what i can see, but check with your dealer. Hope that helps
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
          Your looking at about £18.80 inc VAT for each cap from what i can see, but check with your dealer. Hope that helps

I get a better conversation talking to the wall then i do with the dealer.

Comment

£18.80 must be for the set, theres no way they're worth that each. Weirdly I have an extra white set which the dealer gave me, i've no idea why, the service dept must have left them in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenRR View Post
              £18.80 must be for the set, theres no way they're worth that each. Weirdly I have an extra white set which the dealer gave me, i've no idea why, the service dept must have left them in the car.
              Sell Them To Remus ?

If He Don't Want Them Keep Them Till October Because I Will Want White Caps And I'll Buy Them Off You If Mine Don't Come With White Ones ?

Comment

Originally posted by StevenRR View Post
                Hey Steven. Weird that you got 2 sets. You sure there for the DS3? I would gladly buy them off you. Dealer is taking the piss now. I really do give up with them.

Comment

Hmm.. had another look and i think it would £18.80 for the set, sorry for getting that wrong guys. Best bet would be to see if anybody on here would fancy a swap of caps!
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Well I Got A Feeling That Mine Will Come With Red / Black Ones So I'd Be Happy To Swap / Buy Some White Ones Off Someone ?

Comment

Working...
                    X