1.6 vti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 vti

Any one out there tried to get more power out of the 1.6vti. Iits okay in the higher revs but a bit slow lower down and cant find any mods on the net for it help please.

induction kit and 4-2-1 manifold would sort that out a bit i imagine . dunno whats available for the ds3's though to be fair

Comment

there is honestly nothing out there the only thing i can find is a panel air filter and dont know enough about cars

Comment

depends how legal you want to stay aswel as getting rid of the cat will help also lol

Comment

ahh thats not really an issue :P lol my mate was talking about high lift cams but wouldnt have a clue which ones to get and its an auto so dont know how the box will cope with it

Comment

i have newman ph3 cams and vernier pulleys in mine but no idea if its the same tu5jp4 engine in the ds3 that you have

Comment

will have to phone the company to see if they have any for my engine did you get much more from the cams

Comment

the cams come in at higher revs so wont sort out your low down power to be fair

Comment

the manifold decat and induction sorted out mine though but you end up wanting more and more and more lol

Comment

orite fair enough still might do it if i can want it as fast as i can get it tbh but need to sort out the low down power first

Comment

dont forget a remap to finnish it all off

Comment

will do haha cant wait to get it started

Comment

Working...
                        X