Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Winter Alloys for my DS3 ??

Hi

Before we know it, the snow wil start falling, and i've allways been having Winter Tires on my ride, and offcourse Alloy wheel :cool:

I will fit them with Continental WinterContact TS 830 16"

And now to the "I need some recommendations" part. Does anyone have some idea of what would look best on my car ??
    What dimension would you recommend ?? (Now i have 205/45 R17 fitted) thinking of 205/55 R16 or 195/55 R16

The car looks like this:

Don't know if i should try black wheels or stay with the white one (Winter equals dirty wheels).

Black Borbets ! Euro Style That Baby Up !

Comment

Definately black! See if you can get some rim tape to match the body colour.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I ended up buying these:

ENZO W

With these on:
        4 MICHELIN ALPIN A4 195/60R16

Looks something like this (not mounted here) will have some pictures taken this weekend when i stick my new ds3-club.co.uk stickers on

Comment

White walled tyres!!!! :-D

Comment

Im thinking about getting some winter wheels but does anyone know what size wheels and tyres will fit properly? I already have some Oz Michelangelo 8's but i'm finding it difficult to find if they would fit the Dsport. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Give John Nicol a shout as he might have the right info you need, just search for him as he's a member on here as works as a parts manager for Citroen.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Cheers, ill try that.

Comment

vn88's website is secure and trustworthy. vn88

Comment

V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com

Comment

Quick the website will undoubtedly grow to be well known along with almost all working the weblog households, due to the painstaking content articles or evaluation content articles. reparation pc

Comment

Particularly concerning adolescents and young adults, using nicotine-containing e-cigarettes may increase their dependency on nicotine. Furthermore, the impact of nicotine on the still-developing brain can be even more harmful. relx一代煙彈

Comment

Working...
                        X