towing strap!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• towing strap!!!

does anybody know how to fit a trs towing strap to the front of the ds3?? cheers guys mucho appricio!!!
    Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

This sounds like one for ZACK

Comment

go on zack lad show us how to fix one!! ha
      Ds3 Dstyle + white with black top!! all new headlight bulbs, 100w main beam bulbs, SMD sidelights, custom rocker cover, lego dust caps, lime green calipers front and back, colour coded badges, tailored floor matts, citroen wind deflectors, carbon front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon rear diffuser!

Comment

Why? -_-
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

What's the point of them - surely not safe for towing.
          Are they just to pull people off beaches?

Jimbob

Comment

haha just for the look realy everythings green on my car eg calipers badges etc so wanted a green tow strap so bought one ha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
              What's the point of them - surely not safe for towing.
              Are they just to pull people off beaches?

Jimbob
              Pity it was fitted at the wrong end that day!

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yeah I Fitted One Once...

That Was Before I Realised How Every Fucker Got One...

They're Called Scene Straps Now...

I Recommend You Send It Back

Comment

bit harsh zac ha du need to find a bolt that will go in the thread of the towing eye if ya know what i mean ha!!

Comment

Working...
                  X