DS3 R3 Induction Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 R3 Induction Help

I was wondering if anybody can give me some guide for the DS3 R3 rally car's airbox/induction. I've seen a few photos of the R3 engine bay and the aribox is a lying in front of the engine compared to the factory one.

I was wondering if this airbox can fit on a standard THP car ? and also if they are using a cone type airfilter or a panel filter?

Another question is in case it can fit the standard THP i assume it will be a bit expensice-does it worth the extra money compared to a panel filter such as K&N or pipercross ?

Well If I remember the R3 turbo is turned around so the exhaust goes back over the gearbox where our intake is. So it would be very impractical to try and mount that on a standard THP.
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

exhaust probably looks something like this on the C2R2....but less banana like and with a turbo!

couldn't find the DS3 R3 one
      Last edited by Owd git; 30-11-2011, 08:11.
      Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

there is a picture when you scroll down
        http://boutique.citroenracing.com/cm...be96b59bc3.pdf
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
          I was wondering if this airbox can fit on a standard THP car ? and also if they are using a cone type airfilter or a panel filter?

Another question is in case it can fit the standard THP i assume it will be a bit expensice-does it worth the extra money compared to a panel filter such as K&N or pipercross ?
          Your Joking Right ?...

Ahhhh FML...

Comment

Working...
          X