Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perry View Post
    Are they road legal, silly question i know but have to check these things,
    Yeahhhh they are mate, they'd only be illegal if it they didnt work or if they were too dim.

=] Tidy!!
    "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      There's a small plug with a + shape on top of it, turn a quater to the left to unplug, remove and unscrew the bulb as you would an ordinary household bulb.

Replace with new bulb and re-fit plug.

Simples
      That's So Easy It's Redonkulous... Yes I Did Just Say Redonkulous

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
        That's So Easy It's Redonkulous... Yes I Did Just Say Redonkulous
        Tell me about it!

Additionally, you are the first person other than myself who I have heard use the term redonkulous! xD
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Swaped mine today, woow, did'nt know it could make that difference to the look.
          And yes they are not so bright, more redŽish in the daylight, but in the nighttime they looks orange and bright.

Comment

Just been looking round t'interweb and came across these little fella's which look quite funky.

Also found these wee monkeys which are the same, just a touch cheaper - which for me (as I'd probably buy in bulk) would probably be better.

Comment

Dim! The cheap ones off eBay are shite to put it mildly!

I've chucked them away and replaced them with a similar offering from Osram which match the brightness of the OEM rears. Cost over a tenner but at least they're visible in daylight
              Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

Just fitted Chrome bulbs....

Still could see a tint of orange in the lens which was from the bulb holders...

Remedey....Paint the front orange holder silver (dont paint the contacts)....I had some heat resistant paint lieining around in my garage so used that.

Sure any silver paint will do....Looks much better and ads that nice touch.

Clarky.

Comment

Working...
                X