HID's babyyyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID's babyyyy

Purchasing tomorrow....installing in the next week once they have arrived. Will update with photos
    "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

HID's = WIN !

Will Be Copying You When Mine Comes

+ Nice 1 On Thee Piccys !

Comment

This is something on my list to do.

You going for a full HID kit or just the HID Bulbs?

Fancy doing a quick write up on how to fit if you go with the full sha-bang?
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

sounds like a plan there

Comment

Thats my plan to .

The car have a Can bus system right?? So i Will need a canbus kit??

Comment

Once someone has done this can they put up here waht they used and how they did it because Im looking now and i cant find the kit. :S i must suck at looking for thing online

Comment

Originally posted by Eiken View Post
              Thats my plan to .

The car have a Can bus system right?? So i Will need a canbus kit??
              To be honest i havent checked that yet... but not entirely sure what the difference is, might have to give my mate at the dealer a quick ring..... will update!

Comment

Remind me not to pass you at night then! Swear enough at people who drive with Xenon's lights!!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Well thinks its canbus. All The other Citroen's use it. Just make sure to adjust The light a bit down so you wont blind people. I have allways adjusted mine. And people usually nerver flicks The light at me.

When installing hid without canbus Controller your light will blink and your car might say there is an bulb error.

Comment

I'm intrested to seewhat these look like will proberly do this aswell. Just ordered my ds3 today

Comment

How'd you get on with these Fowler?
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The idiots sent the wrong fricking ones!! So i've sent them back and they said that i would recieve them in the next 10-14 days! :O Shock horror!

Comment

That is so bad dude, sorry to hear that i was hoping to see them next week, lol damn them

Comment

I ordered hids for my old c4 at http://www.vvme.com/ And with all this talk aboute hids, i just had to place a new order for"new fresh" h7 hid bulbs.i alredy have all the other stuff.

Last time i ordered i got my kits in 3 days and evan got a tracking number. I will report later how it goes. if i get my bulbs or a chinese brick in the mail.

Comment

Jimmy.e what one do you get, there is loads, not sure what one to put on it, i want it as mains and full beam? any idea's

Comment

Working...
                              X