Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket wheels.

Hey guys,
    Any suggestions for aftermarket alloys that you guys have/have had? the paint has literally started to flake off of mine [emoji52]
    I'm open to any suggestions, I've got the 17 inch bellone wheels at the moment.

Any recommendations would be great.

cheers!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DStort
    DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

I'm running the Team Dynamics Pro 1.2s. Black and red ones. They don't have the name on them. And used to own normal 1.2 in white on my red C2. They do seem to handle the abuse. The're still not bend...
    And they are cheap! For a good wheel.
    Last edited by V3nn3tj3; 17-08-2017, 21:04.

Comment

I had 3 different aftermarket wheels on my DS3 so far. OZ Ultraleggera (17"), Sparco Drift (17", Winter tyres), 19" Citroen Cairns. Pictures available in my Work in Progress thread
      Last edited by Shiro; 19-08-2017, 10:26.
      Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
      DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

I have just got some team dynamics 17" jet but not sure what bolts I need as standard are too large for the holes.
        help would be greatful Click image for larger version

Name:	20200308_175418.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	402417

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywalker1967 View Post
          I have just got some team dynamics 17" jet but not sure what bolts I need as standard are too large for the holes.
          help would be greatful
          You will need Tuner bolts (Smaller heads)
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Do you know what mm length they need to be please as a few different lengths so not sure

Comment

I know they are 12mm x 1.25 mm but not sure what mm length they are

Comment

Well I have extended Tuner bolts cos I have 20mm spacers on my wheels, and cant remember what length they were anyway

If you get a Tuner bolt supplier, ask them for the correct bolt size, but they need to know the ET (Offset) and dimensions of the wheels you are fitting
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                X