Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tyres

Time has come for new tyres on my ds3 thp
    I need a bit of advice/ help on what tyre I should consider having in mind :
    1. I live in Cyprus, most of the year is dry and hot so am not interested in a tyre that will perform very well in wet weather
    2. My rims are stock bellones 205/45/R17..but with my current mods (stage 2,,around 210+bhp) I need a good performance tyre

I 've been recommended the hankook sport tyres and also the Michelin pilot sport as an excellent choice..on my previous car-suzuki swift sport I had the toyo tyres that I was very happy with them

If you do alot of km go with the Pilot Sport 3, if not go with those toyo ones. Have also been looking at those yokohamas. Never had them but they probably wont last very long, there really soft...

Comment

The Michelin's are also quite soft - hence the awesome grip from them
      sigpic

Comment

I dont do many km i only have 15.500miles on my car

Comment

Yokohama AD08R. Fantastic grip all the way to the edge. If you like driving (and stopping) fast, they are really good value for the performance. I have them on my other car with 260 bhp and hardly ever lose grip, even when driving like a hooligan.

Comment

My new THP165 has the Michelin Pilot Sport 3's, and I'm happy with them but seem a bit noisier than Goodyear's Eagle AS3.

Comment

Has anybody tried the new yokohama advent v107 fleva?

Comment

Working...
              X