Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Indicator Bulbs

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations of replacement indicator bulbs? I'm looking to get rid of the orange out of the front light cluster. I remember reading somewhere about chrome tip bulbs?

Any help appreciated.

Ta,
    Sam

If you had the old style rear lights you can swap the fronts for the backs - they are clear - top tip for someone else!

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      If you had the old style rear lights you can swap the fronts for the backs - they are clear - top tip for someone else!
      The only problem there is then having disgusting orange bulbs in the back!

With reference to OP, nip to Halfords, should be able to see some clear, chrome-ish, or blue-ish indicator bulbs. All flash orange. Remove one of your bulbs before you go in so you can check you get the right bulb size and type.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post

The only problem there is then having disgusting orange bulbs in the back!

With reference to OP, nip to Halfords, should be able to see some clear, chrome-ish, or blue-ish indicator bulbs. All flash orange. Remove one of your bulbs before you go in so you can check you get the right bulb size and type.
        Cheers!

Comment

I did this too, but ordered my chrome ones from eBay. Looks soooo much better.
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky
            I did this too, but ordered my chrome ones from eBay. Looks soooo much better.
            +1 on chrome

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
            DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

Working...
            X