Obdlink elm327

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obdlink elm327

Hi all! Im lookin to invest in a OBDTool, Just wondering what brand model and price people are using, I wanna use faplite.. there's a lot of devices out there that isn't compatible with the app, I have Lexia but i want something smaller that will replace it. Cheers

Obdlink mx is the way to go. My dad uses a generic obd tool and fap doesn't work there...

Also buy fap, it alot better and only costs like 10 euro. Great service from the devs to !

Comment

V3nn3tj3 whats the difference between the MX and LX mate, is one bluetooth and the other wireless?
      was just fishing around for anything cheaper but looks like the obdlink it is

Comment

Comment

I'd be interested on the topic too. What exactly can you do with the obdlink mx and the fap regarding DS3s? Of course it's not the lexia tool which I don't have and not planning to have since I'm under warranty still but... Compared to eg. cheap obd module + torque?

Comment

With full version you can see everything that lexia is able to monitor. Only ecu tho...
            Lx should work just fine. Only difference is that mx supports ford and chevy also.

Comment

£45 later i have a MX btooth, nice one buddy V3nn3tj3

Comment

Working...
              X