West Midlands vinyl wrapping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Midlands vinyl wrapping?

As above, I'm looking to get my bonnet wrapped in my roof colour (black) but I can't for the life of me find anywhere in the Midlands.
    There was a shop near me that did it but they stopped for some reason.

Any suggestions would be great!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
    DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Look at vinyl sign printing companies instead of vehicle wrapping specifically, they will likely do it as plain vinyl is easy peasy for them
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS
      Look at vinyl sign printing companies instead of vehicle wrapping specifically, they will likely do it as plain vinyl is easy peasy for them
      Bought 2mē vinyl and enlisted 2 friends to have a go this weekend. If that doesn't work then I'll call the sign writers who did works van

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
      DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

Make sure to have a spray bottle of water + a drop of soap, you'll have air bubbles everywhere otherwise. An extra large squeegee will help too. Have fun!
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
          Make sure to have a spray bottle of water + a drop of soap, you'll have air bubbles everywhere otherwise. An extra large squeegee will help too. Have fun!
          And patience!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

The West Midlands is a region of England that includes the cities of Birmingham, Wolverhampton, and Coventry. If you're looking for vinyl wrapping services in the West Midlands, there are a few things you should know.

First, vinyl wrapping is a great way to protect your car's paint job. Second, it's also a great way to customize your car's appearance. And third, there are a few things you should keep in mind when choosing a vinyl wrap company.

Are you thinking about getting your car wrapped in vinyl? If you live in the West Midlands, there are a few things you should know. In this blog post, we'll explore the pros and cons of vinyl wrapping, and we'll give you a list of the best places to get your vinyl printer and car wrapped in the West Midlands.

Comment

In my opinion, email marketing is a campaign that needs to be used by companies that are serious about increasing their business sales. buy twitter accounts Email marketing is an online advertisement strategy which uses electronic means to communicate with prospects and customers. Email marketing is one of the most effective internet advertising tools because it helps you in creating a brand image. buy yahoo accounts It is one of the most cost effective ways to generate leads for your business. It is important that your business does not just survive but also thrives on a daily basis through an efficient email marketing campaign. There are so many benefits associated with email marketing and below are some of them:buy facebook accounts

Comment

Working...
              X