RGB Halo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGB Halo's

just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with these ? are designed to fit fords but have seen a small thread on here saying they do fit ds3's

The one guy who fitted them on that thread is the only one I know of, but he said there were no problems. Full spectrum of colours, music sync, and bluetooth controlled. Illegal to have anything other than white or yellow while driving but shhhhhhhhhhh
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Yeah fitted them look good will link a picture, easy to install and like Ben said all colour and music sync and obviously white yellow but shhh
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewJ View Post
        Yeah fitted them look good will link a picture, easy to install and like Ben said all colour and music sync and obviously white yellow but shhh
        Easy to fit? Who's selling these?
        2012 DS3 Racing black & orange

Comment

Originally posted by notrix View Post

Easy to fit? Who's selling these?
          Nevermind.. think I found them..

Description *** Do i need Bezels? *** If your car has the Fog surround shown below, then YES you do need bezels. This is found on all Facelift Zetec S & ST
          2012 DS3 Racing black & orange

Comment

I got these RGB lights to fit! I think they could be bit too big shall see soon

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

amatthews45 let me know if they fit mate cus mine just wont go on the fog lights haha

Comment

I need to get these, how were they to fit? Pretty easy? Im not a mechanical person so for an amateur how hard is it?

Comment

BZYS i cant speak on behalf of amatthews because they're different to mine but i still cant fit the ones from ceuk i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong but i think there may be a previous thread about them if you have a search

Comment

So my cars in for repairs ATM so not fitted these yet. Tbh gonna be hard there bigger than the fog light holes but I plan to sand away some of the outside to make the fog hole bigger. Will be getting car back soon so shall update you when I get them on. But won't be easy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X