Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THP 155. most BHP you can achieve?

hey people,

So I'm wondering what is the most BHP you can achieve with the THP 155 engine. I will post a list of current modifications that are already done, however, I'm still yet to get it dynoed.

Stage 2 Remap
    Forge intercooler
    Turbo back Cobra exhaust (high flow sports cat)
    MTC induction kit
    Forge silicone hoses

with these current mods, I'm sure the figures will be close to the 200 mark, it certainly feels like it anyways.

What more could I do to improve the bhp to the maximum, without having to change all the internals of the engine. So stock clutch and internals. Budget would probably be £1000

Thanks

Racing/JCW turbo, although not sure on cost
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

207 gti turbo or 208 gti..direct fit + jcw manifold + 3inch downpipe

Comment

You've had all that done especially the stage 2 remap and your car has not seen a Dyno yet? Most mappers tend to dyno their maps?.
        Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
        E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Reckon you'll have at least 210bhp with all that. What's your 0-60 time?
          DS3 THP 155 - stage 2+ remap, milltek sports cat and non resonated exhaust system, airtec FM intercooler and alloy boost pipes, induction kit. Mtech short shifter, VAG recirculation valve with uprated alta spring, uprated hpfp, uprated spark plugs, uprated coil pack, VTA twin pcv to filtered catch can, uprated Sachs clutch, ebc brake pads and vented discs, LED interior lighting, rcz gearknob, Michelin pilot sport 4s, iridium spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
            You've had all that done especially the stage 2 remap and your car has not seen a Dyno yet? Most mappers tend to dyno their maps?.
            unfortunately not,the place itself is very reputable,but dont have a dyno at the moment. I will be booking in within the next month, hopefully should be above 200 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirdan555 View Post
              Reckon you'll have at least 210bhp with all that. What's your 0-60 time?
              hopefully it will be around that mark. I am yet to do a 0-60, recently has new tyres put on so it should be better. only problem would be that I would have to have a mate in the car and use a timer on their phone to time it,which is not accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
                207 gti turbo or 208 gti..direct fit + jcw manifold + 3inch downpipe
                thank you, do you know of any places or websites that sell these? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                  Racing/JCW turbo, although not sure on cost
                  I'll have a browse, thanks ben!

Comment

Working...
                  X