Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel ET

Hello everyone

So looking for new wheels and since we share same pcd as fiestas alot of wheels run a ET of 45

I know stock is 25 so I would need 20mm spacers to get it back on par.

Question is will ET45 bolt on and drive ok? Or will I need the spacers first.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Not sure if ET45 will fit without the spacers but you will need some spigot rings and the lip on the hub is larger on the Citroens (63.1mm I think) then the Ford.

I suppose if the new wheels are narrower they might fit but will be sunk in the arches.

Comment

Yeah thought about spigots.

Might try find some closer to the stock offset. I like the idea of pushing wheel out but pointless trying with ET45

Comment

Also I thought Fiestas were 4x100, not the 4x108 that we have?

As above, the stock wheels are already sunken in, so another 20mm will look comically bad. There's plenty out there with ET25 or less - you can easily get ET15 on.
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

No fords run 4x108 hense why lots of wheels out there.

A cheap set of rotas came up but there ET45 I might just get the TDs like I want sure there around ET35 so i 15-20mm spacers would suit alot!

Thanks for getting back to me dude

Comment

They would work. But running 20mm spacers isn't what i would be doing. Don't know which max et you could go for but 35 might be to much.

Comment

Working...
            X