Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers

Hi there guys hope someone can help I have just got myself a ds3 hdi 90 and I’m looking for some cheap coilovers does anyone know the original strut diameter and if c3 or 208 or 207 coilovers will fit I know your not really suppose to fit coilovers not for a ds3 well aware of this and I know I won’t have a good ride or be comfortable just wanting to have it low for now hope someone can help

This has been a topic on the Facebook group recently, and the resounding answer from everyone who has done it is: you can't get cheap coilovers

They will be godawful, if you just want lows, get lowering springs. H&R are a decent brand. If you want the full suspension benefit of coilovers, you'll need to spend out on good ones e.g. Bilstein.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
      This has been a topic on the Facebook group recently, and the resounding answer from everyone who has done it is: you can't get cheap coilovers

They will be godawful, if you just want lows, get lowering springs. H&R are a decent brand. If you want the full suspension benefit of coilovers, you'll need to spend out on good ones e.g. Bilstein.
      If I dont wont to lower the springs just a good replacement to OEM shocks/springs what brand would be good and competitive in quality and pricing? I have seen Bilstein B4 has good pricing and is OE replacement and no difference in ride comfort from stock.. Eibach has great springs and acceptable pricing but I can only see on internet the ones that go lower for 10-20mm so no exact replacement for OE springs (I dont want to lower my car). Any other suggestion for spring that do not have lowering specs.

Comment

I'm not the one to ask for that, as I don't know of anyone who has done it. Bilstein and Eibach are both good brands though. A 10mm drop shouldn't affect any kind of scraping on bumps or ramps if you can't get any with no drop.
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
        X