Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust

has anyone on here done a quad pipe conversion out the back of the ds3 what diffuser did you use and how much did it cost

Quite a few have, they either cut into the standard diffuser or use the double sided exit Musketier diffuser or imitation ones. Don't know about cost, but it'll be much cheaper to go with the standard diffuser and cut it.

There's also 3 ways to route the left side piping:
    • Route behind the spare wheel well
    • Cut through the spare wheel well
    • Pass just in front of the spare wheel well, up against the diffuser.
    The first option is decent for flow and cost, the second is the best for flow but has the highest amount of work, and the third will have terrible flow to the left side but will use less pipework, so it's the cheapest. Go to a custom fabricator (there are no premade quad exits to buy and fit I don't think), and ask for a quote on whichever option they think is best.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

This is the good guidelines specially for you to those people new at all to blogosphere, simple along with exact information… Cheers pertaining to expressing this. Absolutely essential go through content. must visit restaurant seminyak

Comment

I'm just seriously able to obtain this blog plus have love looking through handy reports created listed here. A strategies of your article writer appeared to be magnificent, with thanks for any promote. 잠실오피

Comment

I merely imagined it usually is a perception to write could possibly help anybody ended up being experiencing difficulity looking into nevertheless We are somewhat doubtful only are permitted to placed labels along with details in below. fort worth movers

Comment

Working...
          X