DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3

Hello guys first time writing on so be nice below is my little beast it's ehdi 90 what mods does everyone recommend such as lowering and stuff

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the club and forum. Great looking DS3. Mods wise, it's depends on how far you want to go. You can do cosmetic mods, like club stickers, decals, wind deflectors, aftermarket grilles, splitters and alloys, all the way up to performance enhancing mods, like remaps, aftermarket air filters, exhausts etc. The good thing about these cars is that you can do as much or as little as you want.

Take a look at the work in progress threads or the pictures threads for ideas. Happy DS3'ing.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Luverly colour, had 2 red DS3's. Start with a decent airfilter- mine added 1.6 BHP as tested by James no less.....
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thanks!!!

I'm looking at ABIT of everything but starting with I think performance

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue
          Luverly colour, had 2 red DS3's. Start with a decent airfilter- mine added 1.6 BHP as tested by James no less.....
          It had a nice clean yesterday I'm looking at getting it detailed and touched up

Comment

Hello and welcome, Here's my thread for mods done to my car so far - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forum/ds3/w...y-s-mod-thread

If I was you, get a club sticker and wear it proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Beardedwonder View Post
              Thanks!!!

I'm looking at ABIT of everything but starting with I think performance

Performance wise, you could start with replacing the OEM panel air filter with a K&N or Pipercross. Gives you a couple of extra bhp possibly, but more of a smooth acceleration. Then you could replace the exhaust with a custom stainless steel one, not cheap, but more likely to last a lot longer. A custom remap from our resident DS3 remap wizard Jamie at SP Tuning is the best way to get good performance gains on your eHDi 90. Loads of members go to Jamie, as he knows ALOT about these cars and is a top bloke too. Check out his website here:

https://www.sptuning.co.uk/m.index.html

and your performance gains are shown here:
              https://www.sptuning.co.uk/m.citroends3remaps.html

Comment

What about lowering boys and girls

Comment

Originally posted by Beardedwonder View Post
                  What about lowering boys and girls
                  There are a few threads already on the forum. You can use the search function to find them, but here's one example:

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/forum/ds3/d...12430-lowering

Comment

Personally would go for eibach lowering springs as they are reasonably cheap around £200 plus fitting
                    Could go for coilovers, but think they are overpriced for what they are- nice pieces of kit though, but who ever messes with the ride height?
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

I've got the eibach on mine. Gives a sportier look and feel, but I only got 10mm rear and 25mm front drop... Fine for me because that's what I wanted, but a lot of people want greater drops (30-40mm).
                      Originally posted by Chris_Blue
                      Personally would go for eibach lowering springs as they are reasonably cheap around �200 plus fitting
                      Could go for coilovers, but think they are overpriced for what they are- nice pieces of kit though, but who ever messes with the ride height?
                      Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Syops View Post
                        I've got the eibach on mine. Gives a sportier look and feel, but I only got 10mm rear and 25mm front drop... Fine for me because that's what I wanted, but a lot of people want greater drops (30-40mm).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                        Yes, I had these fitted by James SPT on one of my Red THP's. They could go lower, but that's more for track use and grip to be fair
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                        X