Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Bulb Upgrade

Hi guys,

This is my first post as a new member so please bare with me...

I want to upgrade my headlight bulbs from the standard 'yellowish tint' bulbs to a more blueish/white tint. I have a 2014 DS3.

Would the following from eBay be compatible? I did a quick compatibility check on the ebay listing and it says no? but I read somewhere that they are compatible with my car?

Any help or advice would be welcome, Thank you all!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTEC-H7-1...53.m1438.l2649

would've thought any H7 would fit, unless it requires an HID conversion kit
    Usually, if price isn't too bad, I just buy bulbs n try them out

welcome to the Club
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi and welcome to the club and forum Ree7e. Like Chris_Blue says, any H7 should fit, but I changed mine for Osram Nightbreakers and they are very good. I found that they are cheaper on Europarts than getting them from eBay too.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Hi and welcome to the club and forum Ree7e. Like Chris_Blue says, any H7 should fit, but I changed mine for Osram Nightbreakers and they are very good. I found that they are cheaper on Europarts than getting them from eBay too.
        Yes- Osram nightbreakers are much better than OEM. Bout an 18 month lifespan though.
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thank you Chris_Blue and Funky for your help. I'll look at getting the Osram Nightbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ree7e View Post
            Thank you Chris_Blue and Funky for your help. I'll look at getting the Osram Nightbreakers.
            Give us an update on what you think of the nightbreakers once you get them!

Comment

Will do Ohmygoditsme i've ordered the Nightbreakers, should have them soon!

Comment

a much whiter, further penetrating, light
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Ree7e View Post
                  Will do Ohmygoditsme i've ordered the Nightbreakers, should have them soon!
                  What are they like mate?

Comment

Hi guys, just a quick update, I actually went for the MTEC H7’s 4,750k bulbs, they look great! A nice white/blue light. Would highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                    X