Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipercross Part number

Hi all

I've got the Dstyle Techno and looking to pop a Pipercross AF in there, can anyone assist with what part number I need please?

Looked on their site but the THP say 2014- and then 165 which i assume is bhp but mine is 155.

​​​​​​​Thanks

Are you after a Pipercross full induction kit or just the panel filter that fits in the existing airbox?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Panel please

Comment

I've got a K&N panel filter in mine, but that's my personal preference. eBay is always the best place to start your search:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323834280708

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          I've got a K&N panel filter in mine, but that's my personal preference. eBay is always the best place to start your search:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323834280708
          Thanks again. Can I ask why you prefer the K&n please?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulBee View Post

Thanks again. Can I ask why you prefer the K&n please?
            Just my personal choice. I've had them on other cars, so stick with what I know. Never used pipercross, so can't say how good they are, but always been happy with K&N.

Comment

For the THP155, I'm sure the part code is PP1693, shared with Mini Cooper S and the various Peugeots.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCeeTee View Post
                For the THP155, I'm sure the part code is PP1693, shared with Mini Cooper S and the various Peugeots.
                It is indeed. Shows that number in the eBay link I posted earlier.

Comment

Working...
                X