Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 DSport 155 BHP Mods Advise: Walnut Blasting / Stage 1 Remap / Exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 DSport 155 BHP Mods Advise: Walnut Blasting / Stage 1 Remap / Exhaust?

I've got my DS3 booked in with Jamie @ SP Tuning to look at some errors, and do the obligatory walnut blast (I'm at 43k miles).

Toying with the idea of getting the Stage 1 remap done too. Just how noticeable is the difference, and apart from being quicker away from the lights is there a lot of extra gain for day to day driving? Any compromises or issues? For those who told their insurers... did it cost much more per year?

Secondly, any decent exhaust options out there that are cheap / legal. Always felt the "noise" from the car was a little sad really, it hardly sounds powerful. I had an Alfa 147 before this, and that made a nice subtle engine roar when putting the foot down. Is there any option that are subtle, and cheap (maybe couple hundred area). Absolutely do not want to sound like a boy racer though. Think classy

Thanks!

IMO the remap on a 155 is a game changer

Fabulous- make sure you get the air filter upgraded, and ask James about the Sportscat- that is bloody good too

Exhaust: Ask James about the Bastuck- another fabulous LOL
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

I wanted to get my car in for a remap with Jamie but he never replied to my email

Comment

Originally posted by Timberflake View Post
        I wanted to get my car in for a remap with Jamie but he never replied to my email
        Give him a ring and get it booked in. Totally worth it!!!
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Timberflake View Post
          Ring him...…… say Mr Blue recommends etc etc

Expect its still his Mrs, Michele, fielding the calls

Must go see him myself soon too, but a forced regen of my DPF and the diagnosis cost me £400 recently :-(
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
            but a forced regen of my DPF and the diagnosis cost me £400 recently :-(
            Oh no!!! Was it totally saturated Chris_Blue?
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Oh no!!! Was it totally saturated Chris_Blue?
              Over 70%. Replaced a sensor too. Thought regens happened automatically- spose the sensor caused that
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
              X