Remap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap

I told Jon I'd post his details on the forum. He uses the same mapping tools as Dave from Flash remapping (the guy who did Gareths). He's based in Liverpool so is free to travel around the area.

In total the remap should take around 60 minutes

Cost £299

Jon Evans
    07866 361 330
    jon@maxremaps.co.uk

Highly recommended!

Cheers,

DF
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 07-11-2011, 14:49.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Nice niceee... total BHP? I'm guessing 197/200?

TF
    "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

If it's the same map as mine it's 187 on a very hot day. They thought on a less humid day it would be mid 190's. It's the 205ft lbs of torque that makes it the most fun. I know compared to diesels that's not a lot but it's there all the time the turbo is on. Not just for a split second of a diesels torque.

Comment

Xxxxx
        Last edited by Dangerousfish; 07-11-2011, 14:50.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Right, that's it, I'm definitely going to get this done!!

Anyone know whether there's a Flash Remapping agent in East Anglia?

Comment

Xxxxx
            Last edited by Dangerousfish; 07-11-2011, 14:50.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Cheers, I'll do that.

Fuel consumption sounds like an added bonus. I've managed 44 mpg over the last 1k miles, so if I got a similar improvement to you post-remap, I'd be hitting nearly 50 mpg! Don't think it's going to happen, somehow!

Comment

We've also remapped ours and are also experiment wit increased boost pressure with our Synergy plug-in box. Its certainly removed the shackles from the torque curve which is now no longer flat!

Fuel consumption is about the same driven normally, unfortunately, this is next to impossible such is the throttle reponse and sheer grunt - its addictive.

Ayyone in the North East can have theirs done for £295 and our latest Genuis kit does it in 5 mins via the obd port.
                Contact Darren at

htpp://energytuning.co.uk

I'm not speculating on the power and torque output until we've finished tinkering and had it on the dyno but we aim to at least match other remaps.
                ENERGY TUNING LTD

Comment

all over the uk

We have 80 dealers in the uk and 250 worldwide so wherever you are give me a call and i can get you to the nearest fixed site or arrange the nearest mobile guy to come out to you

Dave
                  FlashRemapping

Comment

Bit of competition going on here...can't hurt anyone. Personally I'm waiting for more info on how the diesel would be done and what the ouputs are before I make any decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardhycott View Post
                      Personally I'm waiting for more info on how the diesel would be done and what the ouputs are before I make any decision.
                      Agreed =(

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                        Agreed =(
                        me too, think there will be quite a bit of interest when they manage to sort the diesel remap out and see what it can produce.
                        Last edited by tony30uk; 24-09-2010, 20:29. Reason: cos i cant spell !
                        anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Well I Spoke To Someone At DTUK.

They Rekon They've Fitted 1 And Told Me About How Awkward It Is To Fit A Box But Aparently If You Can Get It On A Lift And Stand Under It It's Easy According To Them ?

Comment

Now that's VERY interesting. I know once they have done the initial fit they can install a cradle for easy access. This is begining to sound enticing. I've just moved my interset indicator over the 70% mark. I'm a cautious geezer so won't purchase till it reaches 80% when I'll be happy it will be the dogs doodlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardhycott View Post
                              I've just moved my interset indicator over the 70% mark. I'm a cautious geezer so won't purchase till it reaches 80%
                              I didn't get one of these on mine. Was it a factory-fit option?

lol!!

Comment

Working...
                              X