OBD Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBD Port

Anyone know where the OBD port is on the car? I have a VI Monitor which I want to fit but can't locate the port. Doh!

Either Under The Dashboard Near The Glove Box Or In The Engine Bay Aint They ...

Comment

Its inside the glovebox on my thp. I had to detach it to fit a Scanguage or the lid won't close.
      (behind the panel on the left)
      Last edited by IanJ; 13-09-2010, 13:21.
      ENERGY TUNING LTD

Comment

Open the glovebox and it's in the small panel to the left.Just pops off.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks guys, all I have to figure now is best way to lay the cable for a top mount on the dash. Fun times ahead me thinks ;-)

Comment

Getting it from VI performance or somewhere else mate?
            "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
              Thanks guys, all I have to figure now is best way to lay the cable for a top mount on the dash. Fun times ahead me thinks ;-)
              Laying a cable in a car? Mine are usually all done in the toilet. Your car must stink..
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                Laying a cable in a car? Mine are usually all done in the toilet. Your car must stink..
                Cooper Must Be Bored Of The Sweet Artificial Smells Of The Air Freshener...

Looking For Something A Bit More Real And Manly...

Comment

Originally posted by Fowler View Post
                  Getting it from VI performance or somewhere else mate?
                  Got it directly from the manufacturer themselves via their website. Havent had the chance to try it out in the DS yet.

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                    Cooper Must Be Bored Of The Sweet Artificial Smells Of The Air Freshener...

Looking For Something A Bit More Real And Manly...
                    I might be if the damn thing worked!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
                      I might be if the damn thing worked!!!!
                      Checked To See If It's Run Out ? :L

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                        Checked To See If It's Run Out ? :L
                        Far as I can tell it should be OK. Cant remember it ever having worked since I got it. Guess another little item on the snagging list for me to investigate.

Comment

Glad its not just me who can't get it to work!

Many years ago bumped into a mechanic (an ex) who told me that he had recently had a previous car of mine in for a service, he knew it was mine before he checked the number plate as he could smell my perfume which had obviously permeated into the fabric seats.

Moral of the tale - be careful what you spray - make sure its expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                            Its inside the glovebox on my thp. I had to detach it to fit a Scanguage or the lid won't close.
                            (behind the panel on the left)
                            to detatch it was it the small clip on the left hand side? i was looking at doing mine today but didnt want to force it.

Comment

Did mine yesterday
                              Just get a flathead screwdriver to push the clip in and wobble the odd plug from side to side and it will just pop out.
                              I then plugged in the bluetooth odb adaptor and just dropped it down behind the fuse box cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X