Me want!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me want!!!

On the basis that you can never have too much yellow, I really, really wish that this dash was available for RHD:

http://jfzuraw.free.fr/forum_citroen...une_pegase.png :cool: :cool:

Sadly it's not, so it'll either have to be a DIY job (v. risky - it's a good few years since I last wielded a spray-can) or I'll have to stick with the black.

Sigh.

Or how about this, for those lucky Sport Red owners among us:

http://jfzuraw.free.fr/forum_citroen...rouge_aden.png

Comment

Surely There's A Prof Paint Spraying Company / Bodyshop Near You ?

Wouldn't Cost Ya That Much + It'll Be A Professional Job

Comment

Im going to try get my inside of my boot sprayed pearl White and then sort out the rear inside job im going to try and then have black lights int ehre then it will glow like something crazy

Comment

I have yellow dashboard, but also yellow gear knob. and to tell the truth - it looks fantastic!!!!

Comment

The sound you can't hear (well, Moscow's a bit far away - they can probably hear it in France) is of me weeping bitter tears of envy over my keyboard at your yellow dashboard.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
              The sound you can't hear (well, Moscow's a bit far away - they can probably hear it in France) is of me weeping bitter tears of envy over my keyboard at your yellow dashboard.
              Then why not apply some vynil or paint it with the colour you want?

I actually dream of DS3R orange dash. =))

Comment

I think you must be Zack's long-lost Russian cousin.

With the pair of you on my back to get this done, it's gonna be hard to resist!

Not sure how the orange DS3R dash would look with the yellow paint, tbh. Could be a little bit much after a heavy night on the old vodka & tonic...

Comment

Jus Go For Quotes ?

No Pressure Or Anything

DO IT DO IT DO IT ! lol

Comment

+3 do it! :d
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                      I think you must be Zack's long-lost Russian cousin.

With the pair of you on my back to get this done, it's gonna be hard to resist!

Not sure how the orange DS3R dash would look with the yellow paint, tbh. Could be a little bit much after a heavy night on the old vodka & tonic...

why not change car colour to match new dash then? =)) joking
                      Actually I'm very excited about what can be achieved with this car after I spoke with guys from local tuning shop.
                      Last edited by mafioZi; 15-09-2010, 13:27.

Comment

God!
                        That yellow dash would so look awsome in my ds
                        :-(
                        Wish I dint see that now.

Comment

Working...
                        X